Ready to join the Fuzic team?
Check out our current openings:
Get ready to have a huge impact on a fast-growing startup! The Fuzic Senior Sales Account Executive will work directly with the CEO to make sure sales requirements are being met. This is truly one of the most important roles in the organization and will have enormous upside to come along with the success. This candidate must embody confidence, professionalism and a need for satisfying customers. The ideal candidate would be a team player that can also work autonomously and who comes from an extremely impressive sales background!
- Develop new business opportunities within a geographic territory through phone, email, and social prospecting
- Focus on selling value instead of price
- Effectively educate first-time buyers
- Be wildly comfortable working independently within your territory, but also excited to collaborate with your fellow peers
- Self source many aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation and close while also working closely with a shared Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Able to move a large number of transactional or strategic businesses simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage/track customer and transactional information into Salesforce & SalesLoft; log all sales activity within the established processes; keep customer account current and accurate
- Clearly articulate your path to close and all aspects of your business to leadership
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience in software sales
- Previous SDR experience prefered
- Capable in developing a sustained pipeline through active prospecting
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and but mainly by phone
- Accountable for all results
- Team player with an open mind and willingness to be coached
- Self-starter who works with a sense of urgency and thrives in an agile environment
If you think music when you hear Fuzic, you’re on the right track, but that’s only the beginning. Fuzic turns on-site airspace into a marketing machine by fusing music and messaging. Our SaaS application gives businesses the ability to create and control engaging atmospheres unique to their brand.
We’re a quickly growing startup whose 25+ innovative employees are driven by the mantra ?Go Turbo!? Always striving for improvement, we work hard and have a lot of fun along the way. Located in Fishers, Ind., we’re led by experienced entrepreneurs and veterans of Central Indiana’s tech scene.
We expect tremendous growth over the coming months, and we want to add employees who are ready to take a wild ride. If you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company, Fuzic is the place to be.
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Fuzic is always looking to expand its network of professional voice talent. Think you have what it takes to join the team? Send your demo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.